Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse comments?

From: vrtprj.com
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse comments?
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 17:54:21 +0200

    John Wiegley> TC <address@hidden> writes:
    >> 1. I set up a project according to your example in the README,
    >> specifying a publishing directory for both html and pdf styles.  But
    >> when I then run muse-publish-this-file and specify the style, it still
    >> asks me where I want to publish to, and the default offered is my
    >> source directory, not the publish directory I gave in my .emacs.  Is
    >> that correct?

    John Wiegley> Use `muse-project-publish'.  muse-publish-this-file ignores
    John Wiegley> the project settings.

FYI: muse-project-publish doesn't work for non-CVS users. I always get an
error message about an undefined "save-some-buffers-action-alist", with Emacs
21.3.1. As I found out today on #emacs -- thx to Sacha -- the symbol is only
available in files.el from CVS Emacs.

--
Rainer Volz
Virtuelle Projekte -- www.vrtprj.de