Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: My planner-config.el

From: pll+ew
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: My planner-config.el
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:19:25 -0500

In a message dated: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:03:36 PST
Jody Klymak said:

>address@hidden writes:
>

>> Can you tell where it is ?  Is it one of the other emacs-wiki/planner
>> files, or is it with something else?  Can you tell if it's something
>> with my config files?
>
>What is your config file, and what version of the planner code are
>you using?

I thought I was using the latest release of the planner code.  I've
mixed and matched at this point I don't know what I'm using.

I'd like to start over from scratch, but this latest problem was in
the tar-ball I pulled from Sacha's site.

I saw somewhere that she knew what this problem was and fixed it in
both the stable and dev versions.  I just installed arch and checked
out 1.0 ( I think :)

I'll see how this version works and let you know.

Thanks,
--
Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE