[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Emacs-wiki announcement

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Emacs-wiki announcement
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 16:12:52 +0800

Ganesh Swami <address@hidden> writes:

> 1. LaTex integration
>    should generate the right fraction. I know that the
>    preview-latex[0] package generates PNGs for these things, so it can
>    be done, though figuring out how to name these images might be
>    tricky.

It can be named as .PAGENAME.FIGURENO.png and published at the same
time as the emacs-wiki pages. Would you like to take a look at how
preview-latex does it? =)

> 2. Syntax Coloring
>    I use the code from Satyaki Das[1] for syntax highlighting. I
>    would like this to be included by default.

Does this work under XEmacs? Right now, I've included it in my
emacs-wiki-config.el, but not in the main thing.

> 3. Line breaks
>    I have the habit of pressing M-q quite often. At times, this hard
>    breaks the line and becomes a new paragraph.

? Hmm. How can I reproduce this?

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun