Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Emacs-wiki announcement

From: Angus Lees
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Emacs-wiki announcement
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 11:12:15 +1100

At Wed, 03 Mar 2004 12:34:26 +0800, Charles Philip Chan wrote:
> Charles Philip Chan <address@hidden> writes:
> > Integration with other Emacs mailers such as rmail and vm will be
> > great.
>
> Mmmkay, I'll set up another account for rmail and vm so that I don't
> screw up my Gnus mail. =) Anyone here actively using either? I can
> probably help you figure out an appropriate annotation function.

I worked out most of the code required to work with wanderlust - but
at the time it was harder to hook into the planner url code than it is
now.

Assuming recent planner versions work on xemacs (the extent-based
font-locking killed it with "unknown face :bold" - haven't tried the
last few versions), I can easily revive the code.

--
 - Gus