[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Emacs-wiki announcement

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Emacs-wiki announcement
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 23:55:11 +0800

Charles Philip Chan <address@hidden> writes:

> That is great! Thank you for maintaining planner-mode and emacs-wiki.
> You are doing a wonderful job!

Awww, thanks! I feel all warm and fuzzy now. =)

>> - Other ideas?
> Integration with other Emacs mailers such as rmail and vm will be
> great.

Your wish is my command. planner-rmail.el is now at
http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/emacs/emacs-wiki/ for people who
haven't discovered the joys of Gnus. ;) It's not much - just a wild
guess, really - but it can make tasks that are based on RMAIL
messages, so I guess that's good.

Anyone want to try coding the VM version of this?

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun