Re: Emacs 29.0.50 Snapshot binaries for WIndows

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: Re: Emacs 29.0.50 Snapshot binaries for WIndows
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 12:05:49 -0600

On Sun, Feb 19, 2023 at 3:56 AM <c.buhtz@posteo.jp> wrote:

> can we have Emacs 29 binary for Windows with he current state for
> testing?

Binaries (and zip of sources) for Emacs 29.0.60 made today are now
published to the alpha FTP server:

https://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/emacs-29/?C=M;O=D

This is my first (pre)release build of Emacs 29 so LMK what you
suspect I've messaged up during packaging.

Also, I allowed my GPG key to expire.  I've updated its expire date
and pushed it up to some key servers.  LMK where else I can upload
that if I appear to have neglected your favorite GPG keyserver.

Warm regards,
Corwin