Emacs 29.0.50 Snapshot binaries for WIndows

From: c.buhtz
Subject: Emacs 29.0.50 Snapshot binaries for WIndows
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 07:36:51 +0000

Dear folks,

dear Corwin please excuse my CC-post but the thread is quit old.

Corwin Brust wrote on 16th Feb 2022
> As much for my own testing as for yours, I have created a set of
> binary "snapshot" releases of Emacs for Windows.
>
> https://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/?C=M;O=D

I'm sorry for warming up such an old thread.

I was looking for an quit actual Emacs29 Windows binary to do some
tests in my environment.

https://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/

The latest Emacs29 I can find here is from October 2022.

Is there something more fresh? Or can we reactivate that
pretest/snapshot builds?

Kind
Christian Buhtz