Re: Kmail: Gmail (less secure apps) advice for GNU emacs developers.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Kmail: Gmail (less secure apps) advice for GNU emacs developers.
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 00:40:46 -0400

  > Like I've said I don't know how many times now, I'm not working on this
  > problem at all.  You'll have to find somebody that can register these
  > developer accounts (legally) on behalf of the FSF, and have them go
  > through the review etc.

I think we are miscommunicating.  Perhaps in two ways.

You said you didn't want to do the work to follow what Google
said to do.  I understand.  But now we are talking about following
the Kmail method.  I don't know what either one actually is, though.
How similar are those two?

Someone else can do the work.  What only you can do is judge
whether the Kmail method would do the job.  If you say yes,
someone who wants to use GNUS with Gmail can do the work.

Would the Kmail method solve the problem for GNUS, if someone does the work?

--
Dr Richard Stallman