Re: [emacs-bidi] Arabic in Unicode

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] Arabic in Unicode
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:41:14 +0200 (IST)

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, TAKAHASHI Naoto wrote:

> Eli Zaretskii writes:
>
> > No, I meant the code that supports Arabic presentation forms.
>
> Shall we discus it here, in address@hidden

That's the closest forum I could imagine to support of Arabic in Emacs.

An alternative would be address@hidden, but that would require
several people who read this list to subscribe to emacs-devel.

Personally, I don't mind where is this discussed.  Perhaps people who
know Arabic and should be more interested than myself in this issue could
tell what do they prefer.