Re: [DotGNU]Parrot info?

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Parrot info?
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 15:34:50 +1000

Bill Lance wrote:

> Well, perhaps in my ignorance, I have my terminology
> terminally twisted and tortured  ... :)
>
> but I mean that which executes the CLI.
>
> I presume that we will be using something other than
> MS's versions, including ROTOR.

Huh?  I've been posting updates about pnet to this mailing
list for the last six months.  That's my CLI runtime engine
implementation, which shares no code in common with
other CLI's, especially MS's.

Surely you've downloaded it and played with it by now Bill?

http://www.southern-storm.com.au/portable_net.html

Cheers,

Rhys.