Re: [DotGNU]Parrot info?

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Parrot info?
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 15:33:20 +1000

Bill Lance wrote:

> What is the status of pNet VM's then in broad sweep,
> Rhys?

I not really sure I understand the question you are trying to ask.
Could you elaborate?

The metadata handling and interpreter core is pretty close to
ECMA CLI compliance right now (modulo bugs).  It's the
InternalCall methods for pnetlib where most of the work
is needed.  The next biggest problem to tackle is thread
support, which I'm beginning work on.

There's not much movement on JVM support at the moment,
because Gopal is busy with exams.  The metadata handling
is more or less there, but little else.

What else did you want to know?  Pretty much everything
else is RTFC (Read The Fine Code). :-)

Cheers,

Rhys.