Re: Printing not working at all...

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Printing not working at all...
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 10:53:29 +0200

Hi,

Gregory Casamento wrote:
​I'm not so sure that the scaling is wrong in the case of a single page. It is most definitely wrong in the case of multiple logical pages. My approach was to tackle one problem at a time as I understand the issues with printing better.

While testing NetBSD/lprd/cairo and Ink, I noticed that the text gets clipped at the top, the whole page is shifted too much.

1) with a document that fits inside a page, the text starts just a little before the actual beginning, it has a negative border 2) with a document spanning two pages, I get a very large margin on top on both the first and the second page.

Graphos continues to work fine.

Riccardo