Re: Printing not working at all...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Printing not working at all...
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 14:16:09 -0400

Hey guys,

On Friday, July 15, 2016, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:

Am 15.07.2016 um 18:00 schrieb Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it>:
> So.. no bug in the printing code (it also means I can't reproduce Greg's issue: on this NetBSD computer I can print and on Ubuntu I can print but have just an invalid font name, a minor issue, not a 0 bytes PS file).

The font name issue should be resolved as well. Now we should go back to Greg's original issue. He uses cairo and cups, which is the setup I am using myself. And here the generation of a PS file works, with all the known limitations.

I will be able to test this in a bit.  Unfortunately my mother is in the hospital.

I will test immediately when I get back. I have another machine with a similar config.

Fred

Greg