Re: GNUmail on NetBSD

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: GNUmail on NetBSD
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 20:15:58 +0200

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 19:14, Philippe Roussel <p.o.roussel@free.fr> wrote:

FWIW, I fully agree with Sebastian here, moving useful code to GAP (when
there's no active maintainer of course) would be nice.

GAP switching from cvs to something saner would be cool, at least for me.

Having some kind of governance on what app should be polished, what
should be worked on etc could be beneficial (for example, 1 great pdf
viewer would probably be better than 5 not really good ones), even if
all the work is done on everybody's free time.

Would it make sense to switch to DVCS for individual GAP projects, and keep one reference project pointing to the others?

--
Ivan Vučica - ivan@vucica.net