Re: So, honestly, is GNUStep a viable development option?

From: Mark Grice
Subject: Re: So, honestly, is GNUStep a viable development option?
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:49:00 -0500

Using a forum is incredibly complex?

It is odd how these "incredibly complex" forums continue to be adopted
by virtually every other OS, Language and development system out
there...

http://www.gtkforums.com/
http://www.qtforum.org/
http://www.cairoshell.com/forum/
http://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa

(I could give you 1000 examples, really...)

And yet I keep hearing from the GNUStep group that forums are
"complicated" , "useless for regular use",  and "terribly time
consuming".

This kind of response leaves me shaking my head and wondering...