Re: So, honestly, is GNUStep a viable development option?

From: markjoel60
Subject: Re: So, honestly, is GNUStep a viable development option?
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 20:22:41 -0800 (PST)

The worst part of the flame, to me, was it completely missed the point. I
wasn't saying that Ubuntu should be held up for all to admire and emulate...
My point was that Ubuntu's success is a based mostly on mass and momentum.

Because SO many people use it, it has an incredible user base which gives it
more mass and more momentum.  More users means better testing, a larger
community to get answers and more people working in improving the code.

Sadly, in our business Brute Force often succeeds where elegance and
innovation has failed.