Re: Look and Feel

From: Richard Stonehouse
Subject: Re: Look and Feel
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:56:41 +0000

Just a quick user opinion on the mock-up "ui.gui": I like the "File
Viewer" window and the menu, they look nice and clean; not so keen on
the application dock area at the right hand side, it seems to take up
more of the screen than I would wish to sacrifice, but this aspect is
configurable is it not?

Also, I hope the Window Maker "right click" application menu will
still be accessible, as this is one of my favourite features in the
Window Maker/GNUstep system (but maybe this isn't a "look and Feel
issue?).

--
    Richard Stonehouse