Re: Re: Look and Feel

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Re: Look and Feel
Date: 17 Feb 2005 01:06:35 GMT

<jhclouse@charter.net> wrote:
> [...] Look at it this way: the convenience factor should go to
> the largest number of people.

Dictatorship of the majority?

> The general computing public contains vast numbers of people,
> almost all of whom will want the new look. [...]

I seem to keep posting this in UI threads: do the market
research, collect the data and bring it in. I'm sure you'll
find willing referees, which will help to convince people
that the work was done properly.

In god we trust: all others must bring data.

--
MJR/slef
http://mjr.towers.org.uk/