Re: compiling GR 3.10.5.1 with ENABLE_GR_SOAPY=ON

From: aardric
Subject: Re: compiling GR 3.10.5.1 with ENABLE_GR_SOAPY=ON
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2023 19:19:01 +0000

It was the line in the second paragraph "Be aware, however, ABI versions
on the v0.8 development branch..." that threw me. I was also confused
about the third paragraph "If building SoapySDR from source, especially
for use with a pre-packaged GNU Radio release, use the SoapySDR `maint`
branch. " Perhaps I have misunderstood what was being said here. With
packages constantly evolving, I don't know how to keep these pages relevant.