OFDM decision feed-back sequence estimation in GNURadio

From: Al Amiri, Wesam (waalamiri42)
Subject: OFDM decision feed-back sequence estimation in GNURadio
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 20:41:30 +0000

Hello,

I attach your OFDM Rx implementation from GNURadio workshop slides with a little bit modification. The physical setup in my experiment is one USRP N210 as a TX and another USRP N210 as an RX. Each USRP is connected to a log periodic antenna. As shown in the attached figure I extracted a subcarrier after OFDM equalizer to do some analysis on that subcarrier.
In this implementation, I am trying to estimate distance from the subcarrier phase. To do that, it is necessary to remove the data symbol to measure the phase correctly. But the issue is that the data sequence is random, and it should be estimated. This can be done using decision feed-back sequence estimation. which I am trying to implement.
My question, is there any way to use built-in blocks to do decision feed-back sequence estimation for the selected subcarrier and how it can be removed to obtain the carrier phase only?
I know there is decision feedback equalizer block, but I don't it will estimate the sequence or not.

Regards,