Re: compiling GR 3.10.5.1 with ENABLE_GR_SOAPY=ON

From: aardric
Subject: Re: compiling GR 3.10.5.1 with ENABLE_GR_SOAPY=ON
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 21:27:27 +0000

Ron,

SoapySDR in  #include <SoapySDR/Types.hpp> (in
gr_soapy/include/gnuradio/soapy/soapy_types.h) is not defined although I
interpret the lines of CMakeCache.txt:

//Path to a file.
SOAPY_SDR_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=~/.local/include

//Path to a library.
SOAPY_SDR_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=~/.local/lib/libSoapySDR.so

to imply that the external dependency SoapySDR was found.
Later today I will build and install SoapySDR and gnuradio with the
default install prefix (/usr/local) as you suggest.

Rick