Re: compiling GR 3.10.5.1 with ENABLE_GR_SOAPY=ON

From: aardric
Subject: Re: compiling GR 3.10.5.1 with ENABLE_GR_SOAPY=ON
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 02:20:51 +0000

That looked promising but produced the same result.
I found this line in the CMakeCache.txt:

//No help, variable specified on the command line.
CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH:UNINITIALIZED=~/.local

which I don't understand.

I certainly appreciate the suggestions and it encourages me to keep
plugging away. It will be a learning experience for sure.

Rick