Re: compiling GR 3.10.5.1 with ENABLE_GR_SOAPY=ON

From: Ryan Volz
Subject: Re: compiling GR 3.10.5.1 with ENABLE_GR_SOAPY=ON
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 13:48:41 -0500

Hi all,

GNU Radio's cmake scripts do check for this situation (SoapySDR not found, GR_ENABLE_SOAPY force-enabled) and it should error out when `cmake` is run:

https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/main/cmake/Modules/GrComponent.cmake#L71

The full CMake output would be useful to figuring out why that didn't happen. As far as I can tell, CMake should not "find" SoapySDR if its headers are missing, but maybe that's where it is going wrong.

Cheers,
Ryan