Re: How to display a part of the GRC spectrum?

From: George Edwards
Subject: Re: How to display a part of the GRC spectrum?
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 10:07:18 -0700

Thank you Marcus, thank you everyone!

A more fundamental question I have is: Let's assume I was working at a low sample rate, say 32 kHz. Both the QT Freq GUI and the webgui would display a spectrum between -16 kHz +16 kHz. Suppose, I would like the displays to pop-up over the range 5-12 kHz, is there a way to instruct either the QT or webgui block to plot what I consider my range of interest at a sample rate of 32 kHz?

Thanks for all your inputs.

Regards,
George