Re: How to display a part of the GRC spectrum?

From: Glen Langston
Subject: Re: How to display a part of the GRC spectrum?
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 11:11:44 -0500

Hi George and Marcus,

Yes I agree with Marcus, the Frequency Xlating FIR filter works surprisingly
well.

https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php?title=Frequency_Xlating_FIR_Filter

I’ve run some tests with placing (Simulating) audio tones at high frequencies
ie 1MHz
+ 880 Hz and the tone is perfectly preserved
at 880 Hz after XLating.

Glen