Re: How to display a part of the GRC spectrum?

From: George Edwards
Subject: Re: How to display a part of the GRC spectrum?
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 09:30:16 -0700

Hi Fabian,
Thanks for your suggestion!

However, it will not help me because I would like to see the spectrum displayed over the proper range 1GHz +/- 4MHz.

George

On Fri, Feb 3, 2023, 9:06 AM Fabian Schwartau <fabian@opencode.eu> wrote:
Hi George,

I don't know if the Frequency sink can do that for you, but I guess it
cannot.
One way is to mix the signal with a complex oscillation and a multiplier
with the oscillator running at the negative frequency you wish to
downshift the signal. Then low-pass filter and downsample the signal.
You can then feed that into the Frequency sink and also set you
oscillator frequency as offset frequency in the sink's settings.

Best,
Fabian