[announcement] gnuradio.org Matrix server back up (was: Unexpected Prolo

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: [announcement] gnuradio.org Matrix server back up (was: Unexpected Prolonged downtime)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 14:43:02 +0200

Dear community,

EMS has finished setting up the gnuradio.org Matrix server main database – and
thus, your
gnuradio.org Matrix accounts are working again!
If you're using https://chat.gnuradio.org (or some other web-based Matrix
client), you
might want to manually logout and back in. You'll find things the way you left
them.

What is still underway is the transfer of the media content - which means that
you'll not
see files (especially images) posted to chat just yet.

We'll keep you posted about any new developments; I personally expect things to
run rather
smoothly from here. The new https://chat.gnuradio.org version certainly already
feels much
snappier!

I'd like to thank you for your patience again,
Marcus M