[announcement] Unexpected Prolonged downtime (was: IMPORTANT: Matrix cha

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: [announcement] Unexpected Prolonged downtime (was: IMPORTANT: Matrix chat server switchover: need to act || Scheduled Downtime)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 21:23:00 +0200

Dear Community,

due to technical reasons out of our and their reach, the new matrix hoster can't finish the migration right now. They expect to finish it tomorrow. We'll have to ask you to be a bit more patient with the Matrix chat service right now – our prime objective is to make our chat infrastructure as rock-solid as possible for GRCon.

With apologies for the inconvenience,
Marcus Müller for the Matrix migration team.