Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about E100

From: Almohanad Fayez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about E100
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 21:33:38 -0400 (EDT)

I've done a fair amount of work with using the C64x+ DSP in and out of GNU Radio using the TI tools, you download my code and some custom gnuradio blocks for the omap processor based on the C64x+ DSP.  I've tested this code on a Beagleboard but it should work for the E100.

https://github.com/alfayez/gr-dsp

I recommend using the Linux tools for development and to use Code Composer for debugging ... I include a brief description of the tools you need to install to use the DSP my preference is to use DSPLink versus Codec Engine for GPP/DSP communication because it's simpler to program.  Good luck and feel free to send more detailed questions over the listserv once you start the work.

al fayez