Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BBN 80211b Transmitter with GNURadio 3.2.2 and US

From: Colby Boyer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BBN 80211b Transmitter with GNURadio 3.2.2 and USRP1
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 22:31:46 -0700

I do not remember specifically what I used at the command line to get the two USRP2s to talk to each other. I know I had it working for 1 and 2 Mbps. I think something must be messed up with the spreading sequence. George, wasn't there a discussion on that sometime ago? I remember there were plots being exchanged on the mail list.

It was on a project I worked on a year ago so its a little foggy.

Sorta random, the guy who wrote a lot of the SPAN code ended up in the same lab I'm in now.