Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BBN 80211b Transmitter with GNURadio 3.2.2 and US

From: Smith L.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BBN 80211b Transmitter with GNURadio 3.2.2 and USRP1
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 12:14:32 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the help, Doug.

I do have two USRP2s and hence was also working on the usrp2_version code. I
have both the transmitter and receiver code individually working correctly
with USRP2. However, the receiver is not able to receive the packets
correctly from the transmitter (i.e in case of USRP2). I always get bad CRC
message.

I have looked up the forum and everybody seem to stuck with the same
problem. Is there any work around to solve this problem?

>From the forum discussion, it seems that one of the issues is the preamble.

Any idea how to make synchronize the receiver so that it can receive the
packets from USRP2 transmitter using bbn code.

Thanks,
Smith