Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BBN 80211b Transmitter with GNURadio 3.2.2 and US

From: Smith L.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BBN 80211b Transmitter with GNURadio 3.2.2 and USRP1
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 20:08:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks George for your inputs.

I have closely been monitoring cgran website. However, every project seems
to be focusing on how well one can use USRP1 or USRP2 as 80211b receiver.
But my goal is to communicate between two USRPs (whether USRP1s or USRP2s)
using bbn 80211b code.

>From the previous discussions on this forum, it seems that quite a few
people were able to communicate and decode packets correctly using two
USRP2s and usrp2_version bbn 80211b code. I am trying to know whether the
usrp2_version code needs any modification or specific command line
arguments.