Re: [Denemo-devel] trouble creating parts

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] trouble creating parts
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 17:16:16 +0000

On Sat, 2016-11-12 at 12:30 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> it seems that in setting the top margin you inserted the text "... for
> they shall ..." instead of a number (such as 20).

I've discovered what tricked you into this mistake: if you choose to set
Book Titles (Score->Titles->Book Titles->Title) you are asked for a "top
margin" for the title page *before* you are asked for your title.
This is so that you can adjust how the title is placed on the page (it
depends on whether you are going to add other fields how high you will
want it).
My guess is that you assumed you were being asked for the title and put
it in to this top margin field, which didn't complain and caused the
bug.
I've fixed this now - thanks for reporting this bug.