[Denemo-devel] trouble creating parts

From: Donald J. Stewart
Subject: [Denemo-devel] trouble creating parts
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2016 10:48:30 -0800

When trying to draw a Part in Denemo Print View, I'm getting an error of:

'Check Score.
Cursor may have moved to error point in the score.'

I did have a number of spacer rests in various instruments (to create 'empty'
measures), but I changed these back to actual rests, thinking that may be
the problem. This wasn't the case.

Score->Check Score replies with 'no problem detected...'

...yet trying to draw parts in print view gives the above error...thereby
making it impossible to Typeset this part, and edit the part itself.

Am I doing something wrong?