Re: [Denemo-devel] Book with Denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Book with Denemo
Date: Thu, 05 May 2016 22:20:08 +0100

On Thu, 2016-05-05 at 22:16 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> That the default paper size is hard-wired explains that I was not able
> to change it with a script. (Using a script to emit a
> default-paper-size
> resulted in two such definitions in the lilypond code, but only the
> hard-wired one was used.) What is the correct way in Denemo to change
> the default paper size, e.g. to landscape mode?

the values are not hard-wired - I wrote:
"The
#(set-default-paper-size "a4")
#(set-global-staff-size 18)are issued by hard-wired code"
not intending you to believe that the "a4" and 18 are themselves hard
wired values. In fact the values come from the Score->Built-in
properties. So you change them there, or (at least in the case of the
overall score size) by a script that sets them.