[Denemo-devel] Book with Denemo

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Book with Denemo
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 22:18:48 +0200

I want to make a small book with Denemo. How can I place a Lilypond
\book { ... } context around the whole score (i.e. around all
movements)? I guess I have to create some score directive, but how exactly?

Attached you find some examples of pieces I want to include in the book.
The markup after a movement and the title of the next movement are very
close together. How can I change that? I was not able to increase the
vertical spacing between the markup and the next movement.

Best regards

Andreas