Re: [Denemo-devel] Git master currently broken for command saving, comma

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Git master currently broken for command saving, command center operations ....
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 08:49:49 +0000

On Fri, 2013-11-22 at 19:35 +0100, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> 2013/11/22 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
>         Eloi,
>
>         I just checked out out git master as a test user because my
>         own working
>         tree is showing problems which I suspected were not due to my
>         recent
>         work. It seems that git master branch is quite broken for
>         stuff to do
>         with commands: specifically, if you try and save a new command
>         (right
>         click, Save as new menu item) then it crashes.
> This should be fixed.

I logged in as my test user, removed the install directory
the .denemo-1.1.1 directory and did

git pull
./autogen.sh && ./configure --prefix=/home/denemo-user/local && make &&
make install

the installed program behaved as before (crashing on saving a new
command). I then tried make clean and make distclean and re-ran
from ./autogen.sh ...
the behavior was unchanged.

> I am working on a test to save a command now.
>

>         The Command Center does
>         not open up at the command selected in the menu (right click
>         on menu
>         item, command selected seems random) and
>         it does not find shortcuts
>         (finds seemingly random commands).
>

> I can't see that. Does it bug with your test user too ?

I tested this too, and it is still the case - e.g if I right click on
Directives->Insert LilyPond and then choose Edit .... it opens the
command center on Insert Measure After.
The Find Command for Shortcut is still yielding strange results - I
notice the order of the commands in the list is strange too, if I search
for the shortcut "a" it finds the command Change/Append B, with "b"
listed as the shortcut. The command  Change/Append A appears immediately
*after* that of Change/Append B, followed by D, C, F, E (that is they
are switched in pairs). Seeking "b" finds the command Change/Append A so
that the find routine seems to think they are in the natural A,B,C...
order rather than switched in pairs.