Re: [Denemo-devel] About note markings in Denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] About note markings in Denemo
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 10:03:29 +0000

On Sat, 2013-11-23 at 18:56 +0900, Yasushi Imoto wrote:
> Thanks again for your guidance.
> I could manage to have Dynamics Staff in the score by editing Lilypond
> source invoked by
> [View]-[Lilypond] menu. Although D mark doesn't appear on the head of
> the staff but it's OK.
> It works.
>

> I write here what I did for those who wants to do same on 1.0.6.

:) you forgot to include the mailing list in your reply :)
You may find that your email client has a button marked "Group Reply" or
"Reply to All" or some such, rather than use the "Reply" button....

> 1. make a new voice to the staff you want to add dynamics at the
> middle position of notes
> 2. insert adequate notes into the voice
> 3. set dynamics to the notes
> 4. invoke lilypond source and rewrite the beginning of the voice as
> follows
>       \new Voice => \new Dynamics
> 5. close the lilypond source
>

> But there still is a problem.  When I press F5, Denemo plays the
> dynamics staff, too.

Ah, yes. The script should also put the Mute on that track. See
Staffs->Playback->Mute.
If you could submit a bug report for that it would help, as I am busy on
other things right now and will forget otherwise.

(http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=denemo&func=additem)

Richard