Re: [Denemo-devel] Git master currently broken for command saving, comma

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Git master currently broken for command saving, command center operations ....
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 17:13:48 +0100

I logged in as my test user, removed the install directory
the .denemo-1.1.1 directory and did

git pull
./autogen.sh && ./configure --prefix=/home/denemo-user/local && make &&
make install

the installed program behaved as before (crashing on saving a new
command). I then tried make clean and make distclean and re-ran
from ./autogen.sh ...
the behavior was unchanged.

> I am working on a test to save a command now.
>

>         The Command Center does
>         not open up at the command selected in the menu (right click
>         on menu
>         item, command selected seems random) and
>         it does not find shortcuts
>         (finds seemingly random commands).
>

> I can't see that. Does it bug with your test user too ?

I tested this too, and it is still the case - e.g if I right click on
Directives->Insert LilyPond and then choose Edit .... it opens the
command center on Insert Measure After.
The Find Command for Shortcut is still yielding strange results - I
notice the order of the commands in the list is strange too, if I search
for the shortcut "a" it finds the command Change/Append B, with "b"
listed as the shortcut. The command  Change/Append A appears immediately
*after* that of Change/Append B, followed by D, C, F, E (that is they
are switched in pairs). Seeking "b" finds the command Change/Append A so
that the find routine seems to think they are in the natural A,B,C...
order rather than switched in pairs.

It seems that it is because hashmaps aren't ordered. So you have no guarantee that hashmaps are iterated in the order you added elements in it.
I have commited two fixes. Can you please test ?