[Denemo-devel] Git master currently broken for command saving, command c

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Git master currently broken for command saving, command center operations ....
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 16:18:06 +0000

Eloi,

I just checked out out git master as a test user because my own working
tree is showing problems which I suspected were not due to my recent
work. It seems that git master branch is quite broken for stuff to do
with commands: specifically, if you try and save a new command (right
click, Save as new menu item) then it crashes. The Command Center does
not open up at the command selected in the menu (right click on menu
item, command selected seems random) and it does not find shortcuts
(finds seemingly random commands).
Can you figure out what is going on?