consensus

Re: [GNU/consensus] [SH] Re: GNU Consensus Manifesto -- Comments

From: Rich Hilliard
Subject: Re: [GNU/consensus] [SH] Re: GNU Consensus Manifesto -- Comments
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 20:55:57 +0000

What actions can be taken on pseudonyms?
E.g. can I follow/subscribe to a user knowing her pseudonym?
Can I forward/repost something posted by a pseudonym?
Can I forward/repost something containing someone's pseudonym?
Does pseudonym's owner have control over what actions are available on use of
this identity?

It seems to me these are interesting cases to consider for
distributed/federated identity.
If all this has been worked out, please point me to that. I'd be interested.

 -- Rich