certi-devel

[certi-dev] How to realize Certi's GUI viewer based on Qt and C++ source

From: YangJing
Subject: [certi-dev] How to realize Certi's GUI viewer based on Qt and C++ source code?h
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 09:44:09 +0800

Hello,everybody
    I'm back to discuss about how to realize Cert's GUI viewer based on C++
source code and Qt Gui libraries.I know that JPO has already implemented a
viewer under Java and Stefan.Puch is working with the similar thing but I don't
know which language Stefan chooses.
    I like C++ more than Java,exactly I'm a newer to it.So I'd like to
implement a gui viewer based on Qt and C++ source code.It's easy to work on a
confirmed source version but difficult to synchronous with the Certi's source
patches,because I perhaps must to modify the source code of the rtig project.Is
there away to implement it but not need to modify rtig project? Or a way can
easily synchronous with Certi's newer source version?
   I will start on the working after about one or two months ,because I am
working on a OMDT tool's developing now.I want to get some advices about the Qt
and C++ source based gui viewer to forbid working on a wrong way.
    Thank you very much.All replies are welcome.
YangJing