certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] gui viewer for certi?

From: Stefan Puch
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] gui viewer for certi?
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 07:32:31 +0100

Hi YangJing,

JPO has already implemented a gui viewer for certi which is working fine (I've
already worked with it).
It is Java based so that it should work on Windows as well as on Linux systems.
At the moment JPO is probably on Christmas vacation but I'm sure he will reply
to the list when he is back at the office.

Kind regards
Stefan