certi-devel

[certi-dev] gui viewer for certi?

From: YangJing
Subject: [certi-dev] gui viewer for certi?
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 12:39:00 +0800

high,everyone.
        I have an idea about CERTI:adding a gui viewer for Certi.
        I saw some other RTI products have a gui viewer for the server
application.The gui viewer has a tree widget showing the fed exec and all the
joined fedmembers.I think it is a good way for the developer and end users.
        In some other RTI,there has a monitor app even,which show a list about
fedmembers's status ,this is useful when the time regulate is actived.
        Is there a gui wrapper already exist?Qt?
YangJing