certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] How to realize Certi's GUI viewer based on Qt and C++ so

From: YangJing
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] How to realize Certi's GUI viewer based on Qt and C++ source code?
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 00:02:35 +0800

Hi,everyone:
    I posted  the question about :How to realize Certi's GUI viewer based on Qt
and C++ source code.Perhaps it is a little problem,I have already realized my
gui viewer based on Qt and C++ source code v3.4.3 .It works fine.
    The main modify is adding class QObject to class Rtig as parent class,and
some signals which would be emited(fire) in processXxxMethod() as you like,such
as create federation,join....I also add a main UI window to receive the
signals,it has some slots designed for those signals.In order to Not blocking
Ui,I run the rtig.execute() in a qthread object.
    The total lines I added into the rtig source code is less than 20.In fact
,There are some other works to do for details.

YangJing