bbdb-user

Re: BBDB and twinkle

From: Frank Dordowsky
Subject: Re: BBDB and twinkle
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 21:14:46 +0200

I had a quick look at the documentation of browse-url-browser-function,
it takes a list of regex-function couples and calls the function with
the matching regex, as far as I understood. So it can be used for
several purposes, including dialling. But why is it better to use that
variable? bbdb-dial-function tells me what it does,
browse-url-browser-function not exactly.

Best regards
Frank

--
Frank Dordowsky