Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude documentation

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude documentation
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:50:19 -0700

On 25 Feb 2003 at 18:42, Brian Dean wrote:

> After looking at the various outputs, formatting, etc, I think I like
> DocBook the best.  Would there be any major objections to going this
> route?  I think this is also what Rich Neswold used for his AVR-GCC
> Tutorial, not sure if he is still maintaining that, but I remember it
> being very nice.  For example, see here:
>
>  http://users.rcn.com/rneswold/avr/

His doc has been in the process of being rolled into avr-libc. :-)

> As Joerg mentioned, you can generate many different output formats
> from the same source.

As a last thought, what are the tools used to convert to HTML and
PDF? I better make sure that I've got these. But this isn't a show
stopper, go ahead with the draft.

I've been in the process of writing up the raw material for the
Windows specific portions. Right now it's just plain text.

Eric