Re: [avrdude-dev] updated linux port

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] updated linux port
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:56:03 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Brian Dean wrote:

:) On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 02:31:05PM -0800, Theodore A. Roth wrote:
:)
:) > Why are you getting the -y option? I'm not seeing it come up on my
:) > build:
:)
:) Oh, sorry - my local modification.  I applied your patch over my
:) working directory and I had modified the YFLAGS while testing out
:) bison on FreeBSD.  Ignore that complaint.
:)
:) > Is the '-include' the only issue with the Makefile or is there
:) > something else I messed up?
:)
:) This seems to be the only issue.

Since the Makefile issues are not really related to the linux port,
I've committed the linux port.

Ted