Re: [avrdude-dev] updated linux port

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] updated linux port
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:19:43 -0500

On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 01:28:43PM -0800, Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> Any final comments before I commit?

Look fine except for that it doesn't work with FreeBSD's native
'make', and 'byacc' on FreeBSD doesn't like the -y option.  Are these
unavoidable?  I'd rather not have the FreeBSD port have build
dependencies on 'gmake', but I will if there are no other options.  Do
byacc on cygwin and linux require the -y option to get the right
behaviour?

-Brian