[avrdude-dev] make depend

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avrdude-dev] make depend
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:09:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I think that we still need to use the include .depend mechanism. The
reason is that when you use gcc to find the depends on one system,
they may be different when run on another system.

Case in point: ppi.c will depend on linux_ppdev.h on linux, but not on
freebsd.

Thus, I think we need to revert back to the include .depend.

Tested this patch with pmake and gnumake.

One thing I need check though is the existense of byacc on FreeBSD.
The bison doesn't like the config_gram.y file and my system defaults
to using bison.

How's this look?

Ted